Monday, March 2, 2015

The Have And Have Nots By Tyler Perry

  A show that i can honestly say is one of my favorite shows of 2014 until now is the one of the hit t.v shows by Tyler Perry, The Have And Have Nots. This show is one of my favorite shows because the fact there is do much action and drama. This series created by Tyler Perry is about two strict and very secretive families that are close to each other, one of the families is African American, and the other White Americans, that are really involved with the government. These two families are really involved in the government because the mother, Catherine, of the White American family father was governor of the state, Savana Georgia and then the father of this family was a judge and then started to run for governor. The African American family, mother, Veronica is a lawyer and her husband David is the right hand man for Jim Cryer. My two Favorite characters from this show is Candace who is the daughter of the maid, Hannah, that works for Catherine Cryer and Jim Cryer. The other character is Jeffery which is David and Catherine Gay son. The theme of this show would be lies, revenge, deceit, and regret.

2 comments:

  1. I just started watching this show and it feels like I've been watching it for a while. I love it because there is so much action. You never know whats going to happen next.I love another show named "EMPIRE" OmGGGGG !!!!!!! lol I love these two shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the link to the blog? You tell me a lot about the show, but you don't actually tell me what YOU think about the show. Why do you like it so much?

    ReplyDelete